Wednesday, October 28, 2009

We need help!

Do you have friends or family that only calls or contacts you when they need help? That's what I'm doing right now. I have not blogged in 3 months or more, but now Laura and I need your help. Laura is 34 weeks, now, so only 6 weeks left before Hensley arrives. And, we need help with two things; Hensley's middle name and a new name for the blog.



Hensley's Middle Name


A couple of names that we like are Hope and Ellis. Grace has also been mentioned and it flows pretty good with Hensley. However, we are not locked into any middle name, yet. So, we invite anyone and everyone to share your ideas for a middle name. If we pick a name that you suggest, you will WIN A PRIZE. We have not decided on a prize, yet, but we're leaning towards an all expense paid weekend vacation for me an Laura while you babysit Hensley and Dylan. So, get your suggestions to us soon and start baby-proofing your house...Only 6 weeks left!!!




A New Blog Name


Another opportunity for you to help us and WIN A PRIZE, is by giving us ideas for a new blog name. The blog is currently named "DylanMorrisHampton". This just won't work anymore with Hensley on the way. To give you something to work from, we would like to play off of Jared/Amanda's and Stu/Dev's blogs: "It Is We" and "The We Tree". Again, we have not yet decided on the grand prize, but it will be well worth it!!!




Get your ideas to us soon. We're looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with. Of course I cannot blog without adding a few pics. These are just miscellaneous pics from this summer and fall. Dylan's gonna make a great big brother!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

stuchap said...

Where did Ellis come from? Family name? How about....Hensley Moss (Grandmothers maiden name).

pitterpatter, heshewebe, pitterpooter, I am ham(pton), Hello Mother Hello Father, The Hampton's Hams, Babies and Us, Facts of Life, Behind Closed Doors, Red Writer, Silver Spoons, The Feeds about our Seeds, Hop On Pop, Bake Beans & Ham(pton), Babies R Cool, Hardy Hamptons, Ham(pton) it up

Auntie Dev said...

Yay for a new post!

Middle Name:
How about Hensley Beth (after La's middle name)

Blog:
Hampton Happenings
The Hampton's Hello
Happy We Be

Hunny said...

Hmm, let's see. I like Hensley Hope and Hensley Beth. What about Hensley Blair (Grandmother's mom's maiden name)? I also like Hensley Anna; kinda reminds me of Pollyanna. As for the blog, how about The Hamptonings (get it? like Happenings?...oh well, maybe I'll come up with something later when my mind starts working again.

The Guerra's said...

I love Hensley Hope! Thats beautiful! I dont know any of yalls family names! Hensley Faye, Hensley Rose, Hensley Faith, Hensley Reese? I dont know! I will keep thinking!

poppop said...

this is poppop and i have to add some comments! middle name: sawyer/hope/member-la-spring! blog names: we4/wehams/hamptons4/webuds and there will be more as my brain starts working better.

poppop said...

and i have to say there are some wonderful and funny names here. but my favorites are: the feeds about our seeds! and the hamptonings! what a funny and creative family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Middle name: Margot or Anna

Blog name: We Be Four, The Hampton's Inn, The Wee Ones, Blue Fish Pink Fish.

Good luck with all the names!!

Hunny said...

How about Hensley Jane? and te blog name--Hamptons are we or weareHAMPTOMS. (AS IN WE:MARSHALL!)
Yep, I think I can get into this after a while.

Jared, Amanda, Jackson & Hutch said...

Well I like Devs idea on Happy We Be or We be Happy. For Hensleys name I like all of your choices. So there you go,I haven't contributed one original idea. I'll keep thinking on it though.

Auntie Dev said...

Ohh, The Hampton's Inn is good!

How about Hensley Deven... Sounds perfect!

Unknown said...

My vote: Hensley Anna Caroline Hampton. I smell a winner!!!